Let’s face it – not many of us have pensions anymore. So how do you create a financial plan for retirement in a post-pension world? You have to sharpen your pencil and figure out what you need to save and how best to invest those savings. A fiduciary financial planner, like SFA, can help.
- Use the best software in the industry – MoneyGuidePro.
- Have certifications that are considered to be the gold standard in the financial world – CFA, CFP® and CPA.
- Are a fiduciary – independent and transparent.
Check out our video or financial process below to see how we work. Better yet, give us a call at 203-458-6800 to set up a no cost, no obligation consultation to begin your financial planning for retirement.
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. The second best time is now.
Below is our process. Although it appears dull, it is highly effective. It helps us to get to know you and in turn, offer the best possible advice for your plan.
Let us help you in this post-pension world.
Call us at 203-458-6800 or Email Us Click Here
- key issues for you and your family
- financial goals, timing, any unique needs
- current financial picture
- risk tolerance, attitude toward market volatility
- personal, financial information
- income goals, probability
- growth, preservation, transfer of wealth
- retirement and education plans
- estate plan, trust, philanthropic plans
- plan diversification, hedging, insurance, tax minimization
- asset management
- track progress toward goals
- set/follow guidelines for liquidity, asset allocation
- notification if portfolio strays outside guidelines
- performance reports
- online access for 24/7 account viewing